HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

Kopierar hit till bloggen också texten jag skrapade fram på nyårsafton när jag var så känslosam :)
Kvällen var mycket lyckad, vilket också endast en lyckad bild bevisar :D

I never thought I’d get emotional on social media, but during Christmas I had time to look back at this past year and have something to say to all you loved ones. I’m surrounded with the most amazing friends and family and not to forget the best friend I can call my boyfriend. I have experienced a lot of fun and exciting times with you this year. Living abroad have made me appreciate even more everyone back home, or on the other side of the world, and all new friends here in Groningen have given me even a bigger reason to be thankful #albertinefamily. Reading the news in 2016 has made me mostly concerned, but it’s you all that give me a little hope in this mad world we are living in. I only wanted to take this time to tell you all how thankful I’m for YOU being in my life. It’s because of you I’m able to push myself, dream and be happy! Let’s make 2017 even better😊 Jag kommer att skåla till er ära ikväll, GOTT NYTT ÅR! ja sama suomeksi!🍾 #TB2016 #NYE2017 #bringit #callmecheesy#spreadthelove

Kommentarer